Wednesday, September 27, 2006

If you were here, Baby, we'd increase the dose

The thing about Baltimore is it pockets people. Listen Baltimore, you already have the best sign ever made, why so greedy?

In other news: if you were hoping for a little crybaby of your own and had been following the saga of the orphan kitty, I'm sorry to say she's been adopted by a "dog person" no less. I mention this only to warn you that I know cats and if I tell you to check a stray cat out as s/he is extraordinary, you'd best do so. Like my favorite people,I find cats based on some indescribable amazingness and they don't stay on the market for long. Everyone gets jealous of you if you get one.

Better luck next time.

1 comment:

Cynthia Arrieu-King said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.