Friday, December 08, 2006

Let me say this about that

Lesley Jenike writes lovely poems. I heart them major. And besides all of that, and her matter-of-fact live gorgeousness and great fashion sense, she is generous enough to watch out for my work and give me the heads-up that my poem (written in and of Cincinnati) appears on Verse Daily.
I dedicate today's reading to my mommy--Tall Stacks Collaborator and to Lesley J. because she is. A certain boy-wonder of verse is wound through every couplet, too. A certain wonder keeps the fireworks blooming every day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read the poem on verse daily--

beautiful. absolutely stunning.

-natasha

a-smk said...

Thank you! So good that we're staying in touch. I have to get back to all of you on your poems. A few more days and I can (maybe) breathe again.

Have a lovely weekend.
s

a-smk said...

That is so not veace in a veace and then some world. You are the bottle rocket. Thanks.

Your picture is GORGEOUS, by the way.

And I miss you.