Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Three Cheers & Sun as Frisbee

Finished the long project of exams--I feel as free as that sun I frisbee backwards to Thailand for a boy under that embroidered sky. The first to congratulate me indeed.

Sweet Chicky took me out for a wonderful dinner at (our joint) Red Pepper(perfectly basil-infused and enough red chilis to make it spicy).
I also made off with a gorgeous coppery bird pendant, some sparkley water and Mosquito--POETRY I don't HAVE to read but can't wait to devour.

I am off to this huge cemetery to gather notes for a new poem. Today is so sunny and I am homemade oatmealed and all kinds of blissed-out. Soon I read in Florida. Soon I visit New York. Even sooner--but not soon enough--me and Sir Emu will be celebrating! I am so in need of some celebrating. The House on Pooh Corner's all echoey and the key to the door does not start the usual party... Come home already.

Off to the graveyard, with stationary and confetti.

3 comments:

Anthony Robinson said...

Hi So. Long time no convo. So. Let's give it a go.

To.

a-smk said...

Today, I was craving some amazing salsa recipe and thought then "To live in Oregon and ring up To-Ro & request salsa and poems..." So there you are, Hey! Email soon?

Unknown said...

I'm stealing a line. Thank you.