Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sledding Weather

I walked downtown, back and past the park on my way to buy groceries for a pizza that I will want to eat every single night. Broccoli, cauliflower, capers, pizza sauce, oregano, roasted garlic, sundried tomatoes, baby bella cheese, all baked on this thin wrap on pizza tin drizzled with olive oil, small minced roasted garlic, salt and pepper. So good!

Anyway, but the walk past the park meant there were families pulling babies on sleds and families sledding down the hill at the park and so much soft snow falling it was like a scene from some holiday movie. When I left the market it was twilight(because I am more the dreamy-love-to-be-in-the-store vs. the efficient shopper). It was so white before that all the white was now reflecting bluish-purple. A fantasia.

One day, I must write about the swinger-dental office of yesterday. It's bedtime now--well beyond. And tomorrow brings more snow and more walking out into it.

Tonight has been very sweet overall.

No comments: